Monday, March 5, 2007

a revolution in the healthcare sector

When you get sick you use to get help from a doctor . This should change . I want to make a revolution in the healthcare sector, where when patients get sick they visit another proffesional instead visiting a doctor . I want to do this because the reason that most doctors our proud of there occupatient , so when they run out of patients and once there economical level drops they will realise who they are . This could'nt be achieved in a day or two but it may take more than a year or even more .

In present medical complications , most patients depend on technology instead of traditional medicine . People use to depend on artificial pace makers instead of deadly heart surgery , they undestand the risk in trusting traditional medicine on there life. This is a good positive result for me to start my project , running all doctors out of there proffesion .

3 comments:

krnc said...

Obviously your idea is really good and it is pleasure to know that there is such an idea inside a young guy. Actually now days most of the doctors using new technology for their treatments as they have already realized the accuracy and fastness of using new technology. So exactly it'll show a clear path to start such a project and my best wishes for that!

sha662000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
local potter said...

As you may see, the second Comment was deleted by me. This is due to a mistake. I initially wanted to contact the person who sends me the first comment, so I typed the message in the wrong Column; therefore I had to delete it.